Potentially, one of the most significant decisions you will have to make as a parent is picking a nursery for your child. It would be best if you located a nursery that will meet your child's developmental needs and offer a secure, loving, and safe atmosphere so they may grow into their unique personalities and you can be at ease while they are with us. And for such a situation, Inglenook Children's Nursery is one of the best options for those searching for Birmingham day nurseries.
Introduction to Inglenook Children's Nursery:
At Inglenook Children's Nursery, we strive to offer a safe and secure environment that blends educational and care requirements with a personalised approach to each child.
The Nursery, which has been offering childcare since 2000, is housed in a historic building on the main Pershore Road that features vast, light-filled open-concept rooms and lots of outdoor space and hence is one of the best Birmingham day nurseries.
What makes Inglenook Children's Nursery different from other Birmingham day nurseries?
• All activities and curricula offered at Inglenook Children's Nursery are tailored to meet each child's unique needs within the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Most of the staff have worked at the Inglenook Children's Nursery, the best Birmingham day nursery, for at least eight or nine years, except for Deputy Manager Tracy and Diane, who have both worked at Inglenook for more than 20 years.
• All staff members are qualified to level 3 NVQ in childcare (apprentices are the only exception), and all hold basic food hygiene and paediatric first aid certificates (among many other qualifications).
• Every room in the Nursery and every staff member uses tablet technology to record and track each child's journey and progression against the Early Years Foundation Stage throughout their time there. This information is shared with parents via our parent portal because we strongly believe in using technology.
• According to research, our pre-school classroom has a touch screen interactive table that helps with collaborative learning, number and letter recognition, and general child engagement.
Working together with parents is essential for children's learning and development. At Inglenook, we value this relationship and make efforts to maintain a cooperative atmosphere between the Nursery and the home. These small factors make us the best Birmingham day nursery.
Few other qualities of Inglenook Children's Nursery:
Here are some additional reasons why you should think about us and what you have already seen on this blog. So let's have a look at the pointers.
• Generous rooms that have all recently undergone exceptional renovations.
• Scheduled daily activities that adhere to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• On-site, freshly prepared, wholesome meals.
• Funded spots for kids ages 2, 3, and 4.
• Tax-free payments and childcare vouchers are accepted.
• Open 51 weeks a year from 7.30 am to 6 pm.
• A sizable outdoor play area with a dedicated space for babies.
• Jobs are accessible both full and part-time.
After going through everything we have read about Inglenook Children's Nursery, we can easily say it is one of the best Birmingham day nurseries. So, what are you holding on to? Contact us today and enrol your kid in the top Birmingham day nursery, Inglenook Children's Nursery.